Sunday, July 22, 2012

Smash Book Challenge Day 30

We made it!! Something to be thankful for today... My 81 year old grandpa is staying with us, all the way from home- 2200km away!

My page that is all about being thankful- I chose the sunshine. It lifts my mood and makes me happy. I am so grateful that we don't have to suffer through another cold grey Ballarat winter.

For this page I used a pint chip from the hardware store and a couple of shapes cut from my Cameo. I downloaded the sun from the store for free. It is here if you would like to grab it.

I hope you enjoyed playing along with this challenge... It stretched me and that was great, now I am am onto a bigger project which includes some tag and embellishment designing.

Have a good one.

Mel

2 comments:

  1. I'm really loving your pages Mel. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! My name is Megan, and I am an AVID follower of your awesome blog! I just started my Smash book as therapeutic creativity. What other creative things do you do? Your pages are gorgeous and I have no idea how you can do what ya do! Go girl!

    Thanks for inspiring me, you help people more than you realize!

    Peace
    Megan Marie
    lifeasmeganmarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete