Sunday, December 2, 2012

Etzcetera Issue 8 Out now!

Have you gotten yours yet? Issue 8 of the Etzcetera magazine, full of Christmas and summery ideas.


Kim and the Etzcetera team have been working hard on this issue to bring you loads of inspiration and fun things to read. Below is a glimpse of what Issue 8 has to offer. I have had a quick look through and it is amazing. I can't wait to get a minute to myself and a hot cup of tea so I can read it cover to cover!


If you are looking for some last minute gift ideas, perhaps the Jingle Bells 2012 online class is for you. Packed with craft ideas, gifts and tasty treats, the class will give you tons of inspiration to make those Christmas goodies.


















I had so much fun contributing to this class. Go and check out the awesome projects from Kim, Janelle, Sheree, Lisa, Mardi Yvette and myself. You won't be dissapointed!

Mel

0 comments:

Post a Comment